1 x Solar panel
1. Material: Leather
2. Solar energy: 50W
3. Solar output: 5V (no-load voltage)
4. Solar Power – Pool Plate Type: Single Crystal
5. Output interface: single USB
6. USB output: 1X5V/1.2A (maximum)
7. Expanded size: 43*15.5*0.3cm/16.8*6.0*0.1 inch
8. Folding size: 15.5*8.5*3.0cm/6.0*3.3*1.2 inch
– Wear-resistant, soft leather surface, waterproof,dustproof.
– Anti-oxidation, high light transmittance and high conversion rate.
– With LED charging indicator.
– Easy to carry, emergency use.
1 x Controller
Buck charge: 28.8V
Float charge: 27.4V
USB output: 5V/3A
Working current: 10A
Self-consume: Discharge stop: 21.4V
Voltage: DC 12V/24V
Max solar input: Rated working current: ≤20A
Discharge reconnect: 25.2V
Working temperature: -35℃~60℃
Output voltage: 12V/24V Automatically distinguish voltage
1.Build-in industrial micro controller.
2.Fully 4- PWM charge management.
3.One-key setting,digital display, auto memory function.
4. Reverse current protections, low heat productions.
5.Build-in short-circuit protections, open-circuit protections, reverse protections, over-load protections.
1.Make sure your battery has enough voltage for the controller to recognize the battery type before first installation.
2.The battery cable should be as short as possible to minimize loss.
3.The regulator is only suitable for lead acid batteries: OPEN, AGM, GEL(It is not suited for nickel metal hydride, lithium ions or other batteries).
4.The charge regulator is only suitable for regulating solar modules. Never connect another charging source to the charge regulator.
1.Connect the battery to the charge regulator – plus and minus.it will show 1 ,if it detects 12V battery, 2 if it detects 24V battery.
2.Connect the photovoltaic module to the regulator – plus and minus.
3. Connect the consumer to the charge regulator – plus and minus.
– Please allow 1-3cm error due to manual measurement and make sure you do not mind before ordering.
– Please understand that colors may exist chromatic aberration as the different placement of pictures.
-The output of all solar panels depends entirely on the strength of the sun. Please test the current directly in the strong sunlight at noon.